Main project achievements
- Informing the Community of the right to information and the right to complain.
- Community information and local stakeholders interested in identifying abusive and corrupt practices and ways of opposing these practices.
- Increase community activism and local stakeholders in raising awareness of the activity of local public administration, affecting their quality and well-function
- A survey conducted by civil society experts and a legal expert on the right to information and the right to complain to the community, to identify abusive and corrupt practices in public administration.
– Inform the community about their right to information and the right to complain.
– The project enhanced the community’s ability to recognize abusive and corrupt practices
– Recommended at local authorities to implement these lessons in the daily life.
Period: January 2018 – June 2018