Main project achievements
– Creating an Eco Camp in Bajza as an “Educational and Informative Center”; a functional “museum of nature” for district teachers to develop extra-curricular hours through the year
– Raise awareness, knowledges and skills to make decisions that affect the quality of life by working with school’s children, teachers, community and other key actors in the region.
– Increasing community pride and providing a positive outlook for spending quality time together, and reinforcing pro-enviromental behaviors by forming responsible citizens.
– To empower the environmental and creative learning capacities of children through activating and acquainting them with their natural environment and methods to protect it.
– To create environmental awareness of community by involving them in ecological projects to preserve and live in healthier environment.
Period: December 2013 – December 2014